High quality, dry mate electrical connectors with a homogenous injection moulded insert for subsea and harsh environment applications, this series of connectors offer:
- High and low voltage formats.
- Passivated 316L-SS shell, Fluralon 316L-SS coupling nut and high insulation, low-carbon Neoprene insulator.
- Guaranteed compatible with industry standard configurations.
- Industry standard planforms – guaranteed intermateability.
- Up to 690Bar pressure rating.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to +90°C.
- Designed to withstand > 500 mating cycles.
- Applications include: ROVs, Diving & Oceanography.